USING COST-EFFECTIVENESS ESTIMATES FROM SURVEY DATA TO GUIDE COMMISSIONING: AN APPLICATION TO HOME CARE
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 979–992, August 2014
How to Cite
Forder, J., Malley, J., Towers, A.-M. and Netten, A. (2014), USING COST-EFFECTIVENESS ESTIMATES FROM SURVEY DATA TO GUIDE COMMISSIONING: AN APPLICATION TO HOME CARE. Health Econ., 23: 979–992. doi: 10.1002/hec.2973
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
- National Institute for Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!