THE COST-EFFECTIVENESS OF USING FINANCIAL INCENTIVES TO IMPROVE PROVIDER QUALITY: A FRAMEWORK AND APPLICATION
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 1–13, January 2014
How to Cite
Meacock, R., Kristensen, S. R. and Sutton, M. (2014), THE COST-EFFECTIVENESS OF USING FINANCIAL INCENTIVES TO IMPROVE PROVIDER QUALITY: A FRAMEWORK AND APPLICATION. Health Econ., 23: 1–13. doi: 10.1002/hec.2978
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!