THE IMPACT OF TECHNOLOGICAL INTENSITY OF SERVICE PROVISION ON PHYSICIAN EXPENDITURES: AN EXPLORATORY INVESTIGATION
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 1224–1241, October 2014
How to Cite
2014), THE IMPACT OF TECHNOLOGICAL INTENSITY OF SERVICE PROVISION ON PHYSICIAN EXPENDITURES: AN EXPLORATORY INVESTIGATION, Health Econ., 23: 1224–1241, doi: 10.1002/hec.2979, , , , and (
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!