This manuscript does not require approval of an ethics or human subjects committee.
QUALITY–QUANTITY DECOMPOSITION OF INCOME ELASTICITY OF U.S. HOSPITAL CARE EXPENDITURE USING STATE-LEVEL PANEL DATA†
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 11, pages 1340–1352, November 2014
How to Cite
2014), QUALITY–QUANTITY DECOMPOSITION OF INCOME ELASTICITY OF U.S. HOSPITAL CARE EXPENDITURE USING STATE-LEVEL PANEL DATA, Health Econ., 23, pages 1340–1352, doi: 10.1002/hec.2986, and (
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!