WHERE THERE'S SMOKING, THERE'S FIRE: THE EFFECTS OF SMOKING POLICIES ON THE INCIDENCE OF FIRES IN THE USA
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 11, pages 1353–1373, November 2014
How to Cite
2014), WHERE THERE'S SMOKING, THERE'S FIRE: THE EFFECTS OF SMOKING POLICIES ON THE INCIDENCE OF FIRES IN THE USA, Health Econ., 23, pages 1353–1373, doi: 10.1002/hec.2990(
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!