An earlier version of the paper was part of my PhD thesis, defended 19 January 2011 at the University of Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
THE IMPACT OF TOBACCO CONTROL EXPENDITURES ON SMOKING INITIATION AND CESSATION†
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 1397–1410, December 2014
How to Cite
2014), THE IMPACT OF TOBACCO CONTROL EXPENDITURES ON SMOKING INITIATION AND CESSATION, Health Econ., 23, 1397–1410, doi:10.1002/hec.2993.(
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!