This article contains original research that has not been submitted for publication elsewhere at the same time. A previous version of the paper has been published as a working paper at AKF, Danish Institute of Governmental Research, see http://www.akf.dk/udgivelser/container/2011/udgivelse_1098/. CSER, Centre for Strategic Education Research, see http://www.cser.dk/udgivelser/. Working Paper No. 8.
CHILD-TO-TEACHER RATIO AND DAY CARE TEACHER SICKNESS ABSENTEEISM†
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 1430–1442, December 2014
How to Cite
2014), CHILD-TO-TEACHER RATIO AND DAY CARE TEACHER SICKNESS ABSENTEEISM, Health Econ., 23, 1430–1442, doi:10.1002/hec.2994., and (
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Long-run benefits from universal high-quality preschooling, Early Childhood Research Quarterly, 2014, 29, 4, 457, , ,