This article contains original research that has not been submitted for publication elsewhere at the same time. A previous version of the paper has been published as a working paper at AKF, Danish Institute of Governmental Research, see http://www.akf.dk/udgivelser/container/2011/udgivelse_1098/. CSER, Centre for Strategic Education Research, see http://www.cser.dk/udgivelser/. Working Paper No. 8.
CHILD-TO-TEACHER RATIO AND DAY CARE TEACHER SICKNESS ABSENTEEISM†
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 1430–1442, December 2014
How to Cite
2014), CHILD-TO-TEACHER RATIO AND DAY CARE TEACHER SICKNESS ABSENTEEISM, Health Econ., 23, 1430–1442, doi:10.1002/hec.2994., and (
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!