Smokers' Strategic Responses to Sin Taxes: Evidence from Panel Data in Thailand
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 127–141, February 2015
How to Cite
2015), Smokers' Strategic Responses to Sin Taxes: Evidence from Panel Data in Thailand, Health Econ., 24; pages 127–141, doi: 10.1002/hec.3004, and (
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2012
- Roswell Park Transdisciplinary Tobacco Use Research Center. Grant Number: P50 CA111236
- US National Cancer Institute, Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: R01 CA100362
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!