The Effect of Medicaid Policies on the Diagnosis and Treatment of Children's Mental Health Problems in Primary Care
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 142–157, February 2015
How to Cite
2015), The Effect of Medicaid Policies on the Diagnosis and Treatment of Children's Mental Health Problems in Primary Care, Health Econ., 24; pages 142–157, doi: 10.1002/hec.3007(
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2011
- MacArthur Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!