The EuroVaQ Team is composed of: Cam Donaldson, Rachel Baker, Helen Mason (Glasgow Caledonian University & Newcastle University); Mark Pennington (London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine and Newcastle University); Sue Bell, Michael Jones-Lee, John Wildman (Newcastle University); Emily Lancsar (Monash University, Melbourne); Angela Robinson, Philomena Bacon (University of East Anglia); Jan Abel Olsen (University of Tromso), Dorte Gyrd-Hansen, Trine Kjaer, Mickael Beck, Jytte Seested Nielsen (University of Southern Denmark); Ulf Persson, Annika Bergman (Swedish Institute of Health Economics, Lund); Christel Protière, Jean Paul Moatti (INSERM, U-912, Université Aix-Marseille); Stephane Luchini (GREQAM, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Marseille); Jose Luis Pinto Prades (Glasgow Caledonian University & Pablo de Olavide University, Seville); Awad Mataria, Rana Khatib, Yara Jaralla (Birzeit University, OPT); Werner Brouwer, Job van Exel (Erasmus University, Rotterdam); Roman Topór-Madry, Adam Kozierkiewicz, Darek Poznanski, Ewa Kocot (Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow, Poland); László Gulácsi, Márta Péntek (Corvinus University Budapest); Samer Kharroubi, Andrea Manca (University of York); Phil Shackley (University of Sheffield)
Comparing WTP Values of Different Types of QALY Gain Elicited from the General Public
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 280–293, March 2015
How to Cite
the EuroVaQ Team (2015), Comparing WTP Values of Different Types of QALY Gain Elicited from the General Public, Health Econ., 24; pages 280–293, doi: 10.1002/hec.3018, , , , , , and
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2012
- European Community's Sixth Framework Programme. Grant Number: 044172
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!