DIRUM team members are Colin Ridyard, Dyfrig Hughes, William Hollingworth, Sian Noble, Joanna Thorn, Joanna Coast, David Whitehurst, and Martin Knapp.
Health Economics Letter
Taxonomy for Methods of Resource Use Measurement
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 372–378, March 2015
How to Cite
DIRUM Team (2015), Taxonomy for Methods of Resource Use Measurement, Health Econ., 24, 372–378, doi: 10.1002/hec.3029, , and
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!