This article was published online on 27 February 2014 . Errors were subsequently identified. Conflict of Interest statement and Acknowledgements were added. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected 01 April 2014.
Responsibility-Sensitive Fairness in Health Financing: Judgments in Four European Countries†
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 470–480, April 2015
How to Cite
2015), Responsibility-Sensitive Fairness in Health Financing: Judgments in Four European Countries, Health Econ., 24, 470–480, doi: 10.1002/hec.3038, and (
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!