Health Economics Letter
Rational Centre Selection for RCTs with a Parallel Economic Evaluation—the Next Step Towards Increased Generalisability?
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 498–504, April 2015
How to Cite
2015), Rational Centre SELECTION for RCTs with a Parallel Economic Evaluation—the Next Step Towards Increased Generalisability?, Health Econ., 24, 498–504, doi: 10.1002/hec.3039, , , , and (
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!