We thank the anonymous referees for Health Economics for their comments. We also thank Wenshu Gao, David Johnston, Vinod Mishra, Martin Ravallion and participants at the Econometric Society World Congress in Shanghai; the Australasian Development Economics Workshop at the University of Western Sydney; the Development Workshop at Monash University and seminar participants at Deakin University, University of Wollongong and the Centre for Health Economics at Monash University for helpful assistance, comments and suggestions.
DO FERTILITY CONTROL POLICIES AFFECT HEALTH IN OLD AGE? EVIDENCE FROM CHINA'S ONE-CHILD EXPERIMENT†
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Islam, A. and Smyth, R. (2014), DO FERTILITY CONTROL POLICIES AFFECT HEALTH IN OLD AGE? EVIDENCE FROM CHINA'S ONE-CHILD EXPERIMENT. Health Econ.. doi: 10.1002/hec.3047
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!