Special Issue Paper
DIFFERENCE IN DIFFERENCES FOR STAYERS WITH A TIME-VARYING QUALIFICATION: HEALTH EXPENDITURE ELASTICITY OF THE ELDERLY
Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: European and Australasian Econometrics and Health Economics Workshop papers
Volume 23, Issue 9, pages 1134–1145, September 2014
How to Cite
2014), DIFFERENCE IN DIFFERENCES FOR STAYERS WITH A TIME-VARYING QUALIFICATION: HEALTH EXPENDITURE ELASTICITY OF THE ELDERLY, Health Econ., 23, pages 1134–1145, doi: 10.1002/hec.3049and (
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!