Hong Liu (firstname.lastname@example.org) contributed equally to this work with Lingguo Cheng.
The Impact of Health Insurance on Health Outcomes and Spending of the Elderly: Evidence from China's New Cooperative Medical Scheme
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 672–691, June 2015
How to Cite
2015), The Impact of Health Insurance on Health Outcomes and Spending of the Elderly: Evidence from China's New Cooperative Medical Scheme. Health Econ., 24, 672–691. doi: 10.1002/hec.3053., , , , and (
- Issue online: 17 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2012
- NIH R01. Grant Number: 5R01-AG023627
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 71110107025, 71203244
- National Social Science Fund of China. Grant Number: 13CJY028
- Beijing Higher Education Young Elite Teacher Project. Grant Number: YETP0989
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-12-0993
|hec3053-sup-0001-appendixS1.docx||Word document||63K||Supporting info item|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.