The Effect of Dental Insurance on the Use of Dental Care for Older Adults: A Partial Identification Analysis
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 840–858, July 2015
How to Cite
2015), The Effect of Dental Insurance on the Use of Dental Care for Older Adults: A Partial Identification Analysis. Health Econ., 24, 840–858. doi: 10.1002/hec.3064., , , and (
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2015
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2013
- National Institute on Aging of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01DE021678
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!