Special Issue Paper
WHAT EXPLAINS THE QUALITY AND PRICE OF GP SERVICES? AN INVESTIGATION USING LINKED SURVEY AND ADMINISTRATIVE DATA
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: European and Australasian Econometrics and Health Economics Workshop papers
Volume 23, Issue 9, pages 1115–1133, September 2014
How to Cite
2014), WHAT EXPLAINS THE QUALITY AND PRICE OF GP SERVICES? AN INVESTIGATION USING LINKED SURVEY AND ADMINISTRATIVE DATA, Health Econ., 23, pages 1115–1133, doi: 10.1002/hec.3071, and (
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
- ARC Discovery Project. Grant Number: DP110100729
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!