The qaly—a measure of social value rather than individual utility?
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 89–93, March/April 1994
How to Cite
Nord, E. (1994), The qaly—a measure of social value rather than individual utility?. Health Econ., 3: 89–93. doi: 10.1002/hec.4730030205
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 1994
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!