The impact of indirect costs on outcomes of health care programs
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 385–393, November/December 1994
How to Cite
Koopmanschap, M. A. and Rutten, F. F. H. (1994), The impact of indirect costs on outcomes of health care programs. Health Econ., 3: 385–393. doi: 10.1002/hec.4730030606
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 1994
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!