Sensitivity analysis in economic evaluation: A review of published studies
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 355–371, September/October 1995
How to Cite
Briggs, A. and Sculpher, M. (1995), Sensitivity analysis in economic evaluation: A review of published studies. Health Econ., 4: 355–371. doi: 10.1002/hec.4730040502
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 1995
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 1995
- The Office of Health Economics as part of a programme of research into uncertainty in economic evaluation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!