Searching for a better willingness to pay elicitation method in rural Nigeria: the binary question with follow-up method versus the bidding game technique
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 147–158, March 2001
How to Cite
Onwujekwe, O. (2001), Searching for a better willingness to pay elicitation method in rural Nigeria: the binary question with follow-up method versus the bidding game technique. Health Econ., 10: 147–158. doi: 10.1002/hec.568
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2001
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 1999
- The UNDP/World Bank/WHO Special Programme for Research and Training in Tropical Diseases
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!