Does prospective payment reduce inpatient length of stay?
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 377–387, July 2002
How to Cite
Norton, E. C., Van Houtven, C. H., Lindrooth, R. C., Normand, S.-L. T. and Dickey, B. (2002), Does prospective payment reduce inpatient length of stay?. Health Econ., 11: 377–387. doi: 10.1002/hec.675
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!