Missing.... presumed at random: cost-analysis of incomplete data
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 377–392, May 2003
How to Cite
Briggs, A., Clark, T., Wolstenholme, J. and Clarke, P. (2003), Missing.... presumed at random: cost-analysis of incomplete data. Health Econ., 12: 377–392. doi: 10.1002/hec.766
- Issue online: 23 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!