Does problem drinking affect employment? Evidence from England
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 139–155, February 2004
How to Cite
MacDonald, Z. and Shields, M. A. (2004), Does problem drinking affect employment? Evidence from England. Health Econ., 13: 139–155. doi: 10.1002/hec.816
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!