Alcohol and marijuana use among college students: economic complements or substitutes?
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 825–843, September 2004
How to Cite
Williams, J., Liccardo Pacula, R., Chaloupka, F. J. and Wechsler, H. (2004), Alcohol and marijuana use among college students: economic complements or substitutes?. Health Econ., 13: 825–843. doi: 10.1002/hec.859
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!