Does NICE have a cost-effectiveness threshold and what other factors influence its decisions? A binary choice analysis
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 437–452, May 2004
How to Cite
Devlin, N. and Parkin, D. (2004), Does NICE have a cost-effectiveness threshold and what other factors influence its decisions? A binary choice analysis. Health Econ., 13: 437–452. doi: 10.1002/hec.864
- Issue online: 29 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!