Cost Effectiveness Analysis
Assessing generalisability by location in trial-based cost-effectiveness analysis: the use of multilevel models
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 471–485, May 2005
How to Cite
Manca, A., Rice, N., Sculpher, M. J. and Briggs, A. H. (2005), Assessing generalisability by location in trial-based cost-effectiveness analysis: the use of multilevel models. Health Econ., 14: 471–485. doi: 10.1002/hec.914
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!