Equity and Health Care
Explaining income-related inequalities in doctor utilisation in Europe
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 629–647, July 2004
How to Cite
Doorslaer, E. v., Koolman, X. and Jones, A. M. (2004), Explaining income-related inequalities in doctor utilisation in Europe. Health Econ., 13: 629–647. doi: 10.1002/hec.919
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!