A propensity score approach to estimating the cost–effectiveness of medical therapies from observational data
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 805–815, August 2005
How to Cite
Mitra, N. and Indurkhya, A. (2005), A propensity score approach to estimating the cost–effectiveness of medical therapies from observational data. Health Econ., 14: 805–815. doi: 10.1002/hec.987
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!