Health and Employment
Unemployment, labor force composition and sickness absence: a panel data study
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 1087–1101, November 2005
How to Cite
Askildsen, J. E., Bratberg, E. and Nilsen, Ø. A. (2005), Unemployment, labor force composition and sickness absence: a panel data study. Health Econ., 14: 1087–1101. doi: 10.1002/hec.994
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!