Developing a relativities approach to valuing the prevention of non-fatal work-related accidents and ill health
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 1103–1115, November 2005
How to Cite
Karnon, J., Tsuchiya, A. and Dolan, P. (2005), Developing a relativities approach to valuing the prevention of non-fatal work-related accidents and ill health. Health Econ., 14: 1103–1115. doi: 10.1002/hec.996
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!