Ethical approval was given for this study by the South Sefton Ethical Committee. Dr. Yueh is supported by a Career Development Award (#RCD-98318) from the Health Services Research & Development Service of the Veterans Health Administration, Department of Human Affairs. The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
The addition of mood and anxiety domains to the University of Washington quality of life scale†
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 521–529, June 2002
How to Cite
Rogers, S. N., Gwanne, S., Lowe, D., Humphris, G., Yueh, B. and Weymuller, E. A. (2002), The addition of mood and anxiety domains to the University of Washington quality of life scale. Head Neck, 24: 521–529. doi: 10.1002/hed.10106
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.