Carl H. Snyderman, MD, Section Editor
Basic Science Review
Cyclooxygenase-2: A novel molecular target for the prevention and treatment of head and neck cancer†
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 792–799, August 2002
How to Cite
Lin, D. T., Subbaramaiah, K., Shah, J. P., Dannenberg, A. J. and Boyle, J. O. (2002), Cyclooxygenase-2: A novel molecular target for the prevention and treatment of head and neck cancer. Head Neck, 24: 792–799. doi: 10.1002/hed.10108
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2002
- National Institutes of Health Grants. Grant Numbers: T 32 CA09685, 1R01 CA82578
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.