Paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Head and Neck Society, Palm Desert, California, May 2001.
Biodegradable polymer–mediated intratumoral delivery of cisplatin for treatment of human head and neck squamous cell carcinoma in a chimeric mouse model†
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 554–560, July 2003
How to Cite
Chen, F.-A., Kuriakose, M. A., Zhou, M.-X., DeLacure, M. D. and Dunn, R. L. (2003), Biodegradable polymer–mediated intratumoral delivery of cisplatin for treatment of human head and neck squamous cell carcinoma in a chimeric mouse model. Head Neck, 25: 554–560. doi: 10.1002/hed.10241
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2002
- the National Cancer Institute and George E. Hall Endowment Fund for head and neck cancer research. Grant Number: number 1-R43-CA 78017-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.