Results of this article were presented at the 13th Annual Meeting of the North American Skull Base Society, San Diego, CA, February 16–19, 2002.
Anterior skull base surgery for malignant tumors: A multivariate analysis of 27 years of experience†
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 515–520, July 2003
How to Cite
Bentz, B. G., Bilsky, M. H., Shah, J. P. and Kraus, D. (2003), Anterior skull base surgery for malignant tumors: A multivariate analysis of 27 years of experience. Head Neck, 25: 515–520. doi: 10.1002/hed.10250
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.