Presented at the 81st annual meeting of American Radium Society, April 1999, and the 51st annual meeting of Los Angeles Radiological Society, January 1999.
Efficacy of radiation therapy in the local control of desmoplastic malignant melanoma†
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 423–428, June 2003
How to Cite
Vongtama, R., Safa, A., Gallardo, D., Calcaterra, T. and Juillard, G. (2003), Efficacy of radiation therapy in the local control of desmoplastic malignant melanoma. Head Neck, 25: 423–428. doi: 10.1002/hed.10263
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2002
- American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and the Radiological Society of North America
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.