Prognostic significance of perioperative blood transfusion in oral cavity squamous cell carcinoma
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 25, Issue 11, pages 931–936, November 2003
How to Cite
Taniguchi, Y. and Okura, M. (2003), Prognostic significance of perioperative blood transfusion in oral cavity squamous cell carcinoma. Head Neck, 25: 931–936. doi: 10.1002/hed.10313
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2003
- Osaka Medical Research Foundation for Incurable Diseases
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.