Eating ability in head and neck cancer patients after treatment with chemoradiation: A 12-month follow-up study accounting for dropout
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 1034–1041, December 2003
How to Cite
Rademaker, A. W., Vonesh, E. F., Logemann, J. A., Pauloski, B. R., Liu, D., Lazarus, C. L., Newman, L. A., May, A. H., MacCracken, E., Gaziano, J. and Stachowiak, L. (2003), Eating ability in head and neck cancer patients after treatment with chemoradiation: A 12-month follow-up study accounting for dropout. Head Neck, 25: 1034–1041. doi: 10.1002/hed.10317
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2003
- NIH P01 CA40007
- NIH P50 DE/CA11921
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.