Prediction of depression 6 months to 3 years after treatment of head and neck cancer
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 892–898, October 2001
How to Cite
de Leeuw, J. Rob. J., de Graeff, A., Ros, W. J. G., Blijham, G. H., Hordijk, G.-J. and Winnubst, J. A. M. (2001), Prediction of depression 6 months to 3 years after treatment of head and neck cancer. Head Neck, 23: 892–898. doi: 10.1002/hed.1129
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2001
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2001
- The Netherlands Society for Scientific Research (NWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.