Prediction of depression 6 months to 3 years after treatment of head and neck cancer
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 892–898, October 2001
How to Cite
de Leeuw, J. Rob. J., de Graeff, A., Ros, W. J. G., Blijham, G. H., Hordijk, G.-J. and Winnubst, J. A. M. (2001), Prediction of depression 6 months to 3 years after treatment of head and neck cancer. Head Neck, 23: 892–898. doi: 10.1002/hed.1129
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2001
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2001
- The Netherlands Society for Scientific Research (NWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.