Incidence of shoulder pain after neck dissection: A clinical explorative study for risk factors
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 23, Issue 11, pages 947–953, November 2001
How to Cite
Dijkstra, P. U., van Wilgen, P. C., Buijs, R. P., Brendeke, W., de Goede, C. J. T., Kerst, A., Koolstra, M., Marinus, J., Schoppink, E. M., Stuiver, M. M., van de Velde, C. F. and Roodenburg, J. L. N. (2001), Incidence of shoulder pain after neck dissection: A clinical explorative study for risk factors. Head Neck, 23: 947–953. doi: 10.1002/hed.1137
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2001
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.