Previous chemotherapy as a predictor of wound infections in nonmajor head and neck surgery: Results of a prospective study
Article first published online: 14 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 513–517, June 2004
How to Cite
Penel, N., Fournier, C., Lefebvre, D., Roussel-Delvallez, M., Sarini, J., Kara, A., Mallet, Y. and Lefebvre, J.-L. (2004), Previous chemotherapy as a predictor of wound infections in nonmajor head and neck surgery: Results of a prospective study. Head Neck, 26: 513–517. doi: 10.1002/hed.20002
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.