Telomerase as an independent prognostic factor in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 504–512, June 2004
How to Cite
Liao, C.-T., Tung-Chieh Chang, J., Wang, H.-M., Chen, I.-H., Lin, C.-Y., Chen, T.-M., Hsieh, L.-L. and Cheng, A.-J. (2004), Telomerase as an independent prognostic factor in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Head Neck, 26: 504–512. doi: 10.1002/hed.20007
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2003
- Chang Gung Medical Research Grant CMRP 869 (to AJC) and National Science Research Grant NSC89-2314-B-182A-088-M08 of Taiwan (to JTC).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.