Shoulder and neck morbidity in quality of life after surgery for head and neck cancer
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 839–844, October 2004
How to Cite
van Wilgen, C. P., Dijkstra, P. U., van der Laan, B. F. A. M., Plukker, J. Th. and Roodenburg, J. L. N. (2004), Shoulder and neck morbidity in quality of life after surgery for head and neck cancer. Head Neck, 26: 839–844. doi: 10.1002/hed.20052
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2004
- This study was supported by a grant from the University Hospital Groningen
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.