From the Commission on Cancer at the American College of Surgeons, Chicago, Illinois, and the American Cancer Society, Atlanta, Georgia
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 660–674, August 2004
How to Cite
Zhen, W., Karnell, L. H., Hoffman, H. T., Funk, G. F., Buatti, J. M. and Menck, H. R. (2004), The national cancer data base report on squamous cell carcinoma of the base of tongue. Head Neck, 26: 660–674. doi: 10.1002/hed.20064
Reprint requests to: Weining Zhen, Department of Radiation Oncology and Department of Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery, University of Nebraska Medical Center, 987521 Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE 68198-7521
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.