Presented at the 89th Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting of the Radiological Society of North America, November 30–December 5, 2003, Chicago, IL
Toxicity and outcome analysis of patients with recurrent head and neck cancer treated with hyperfractionated split-course reirradiation and concurrent cisplatin and paclitaxel chemotherapy from two prospective phase I and II studies†
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 406–414, May 2005
How to Cite
Kramer, N. M., Horwitz, E. M., Cheng, J., Ridge, J. A., Feigenberg, S. J., Cohen, R. B., Nicolaou, N., Sherman, E. J., Babb, J. S., Damsker, J. A. and Langer, C. J. (2005), Toxicity and outcome analysis of patients with recurrent head and neck cancer treated with hyperfractionated split-course reirradiation and concurrent cisplatin and paclitaxel chemotherapy from two prospective phase I and II studies. Head Neck, 27: 406–414. doi: 10.1002/hed.20163
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.