Effects of hyperbaric oxygen exposure on experimental head and neck tumor growth, oxygenation, and vasculature
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 362–369, May 2005
How to Cite
Shi, Y., Lee, C. S., Wu, J., Koch, C. J., Thom, S. R., Maity, A. and Bernhard, E. J. (2005), Effects of hyperbaric oxygen exposure on experimental head and neck tumor growth, oxygenation, and vasculature. Head Neck, 27: 362–369. doi: 10.1002/hed.20169
- Issue online: 18 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2004
- This work was supported by NIH grant P50 AT000428. Dr. Stephen R. Thom, the principal investigator for this grant, is the chief of Hyperbaric Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.