Trifunctional bispecific antibody–induced tumor cell lysis of squamous cell carcinomas of the upper aerodigestive tract
Article first published online: 7 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 376–382, May 2005
How to Cite
Gronau, S. S., Schmitt, M., Thess, B., Reinhardt, P., Wiesneth, M., Schmitt, A. and Riechelmann, H. (2005), Trifunctional bispecific antibody–induced tumor cell lysis of squamous cell carcinomas of the upper aerodigestive tract. Head Neck, 27: 376–382. doi: 10.1002/hed.20170
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2004
- This study was supported by Fresenius Biotech, Gräfelfing, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.