Quality of life and illness perceptions in patients with recently diagnosed head and neck cancer
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Head & Neck
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 857–863, October 2005
How to Cite
Scharloo, M., Baatenburg de Jong, R. J., Langeveld, T. P. M., van Velzen-Verkaik, E., Doorn-op den Akker, M. M. and Kaptein, A. A. (2005), Quality of life and illness perceptions in patients with recently diagnosed head and neck cancer. Head Neck, 27: 857–863. doi: 10.1002/hed.20251
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.